CORRUPTED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED

where we all fight together

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info on my UM warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CuZin
Guildie

Info on my UM warrior Empty
PostSubject: Info on my UM warrior   Info on my UM warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:08 pm

mamkin one statin str mostly just started to put dex some input on how i should set up my 50's armor would help new class to me i have always played a healer in just about every game ive played...thanks
Back to top Go down
The.Queen
Guildie

PostSubject: Re: Info on my UM warrior   Info on my UM warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:42 am

CuZ usually stat points would go 7 strength 2 dex for grinding then as you level up to higher level you can adjust to what you think would be good
Back to top Go down
CuZin
Guildie

PostSubject: Re: Info on my UM warrior   Info on my UM warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:01 pm

thank you my Queen...only lvl 47 now i can see how overpowered this class is. But anyways im going to set my luck at 100 i have like 360 str and then im gonna add more dex. then lapis my gear as needed. first of course ill work on 5 slotted which some i have already. then through doing events with guild work on gettin my goddess crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info on my UM warrior   Info on my UM warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:40 am

From what i been hearing you want to have around 250 Base Dex to survive anywhere in PvP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on my UM warrior   Info on my UM warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on my UM warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORRUPTED :: Looking For Something What ?-
Jump to: